- This event is 21 and over for all ticket-holders, including Designated Drivers! No exceptions. And humans only too. We love your furry and non-furry babies, but you must leave them at home (with a babysitter…or at least a bone or two)
- This event is non-refundable and happening rain or shine. Get ready, the beers will be flowing! Check out the Beer List.
- Have you heard…tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day! Wear green. If you’re feeling extra festive, sign up for one of our costume contests at the Social Lounge Tent by 2pm.
- Parking is limited at Suwanee Town Center Park. Consider taking a free shuttle from Tannery Row Ale House or Twisted Taco, where there will also be plenty of pre-gaming and after-partying at each location! Shuttles will drop off & pick up behind Ippolito’s in Suwanee Town Center.
- First-time UBER app users can use promo code RideSBF18 for a free ride up to $20.
- VIP entrance opens at noon behind the stage. General Admission opens at 1pm at the main entrance at the top of the park (along Buford Hwy.) Have your ticket printed out or pulled up on your mobile phone, along with your ID. (21 and over only)
- There will be a pretzel-necklace-making station by the Main Entrance ($6/necklace, cash only).
- When you enter you will be handed a map, a tasting cup and a wooden token. All 35 of the Georgia breweries will be vying for that wooden token! Whoever has the most tokens in their bucket at the end of the fest will be crowned Georgia’s Best Brew!
- Unlimited samples from 1-5pm. We have over 100 beer tents and over 350 beers, ciders, wines, bourbon, hard seltzers and more! Pouring stops at 5pm – and trust us, you’ll be feeling great by then!
- We are selling Gwinnett Beer Fest tickets at a pre-sale discount at the Suwanee Magazine Tent! $5 off General Admission and $10 off VIP. Gwinnett Beer Fest is on Cinco de Mayo at Coolray Field.
- Getting hungry? Stop by the Food Court and visit Marco’s Pizza, Spice Wing, Dunwoody Café, Frontera, Smash Juice Café, Grubbin’ Out, Bust n’ Butts BBQ, Cattywampus, Tom & Chee or Tex’s Tacos.
- Visit our benefiting charity Cooper’s Crew and pour-your-own-beer off the DraftServ unit! Their tent is located by the Suwanee Magazine Tent.
- Buy your exclusive 2018 Suwanee Beer Fest shirt and brew caddy necklaces (for hands-free drinking) at the Suwanee Magazine/Merch Tent!
- Ever wanted to roll around or tackle your friends inside a giant inflatable ball? Well, Xtreme AirBalls will be there making your dreams come true!
Bonus Tip: Keep the party going all night. Stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Suwanee for a discounted rate of $89 when you mention Suwanee Beer Fest at booking.
noon: VIP Entrance Opens
12:30pm: Bagpipe player kicks off festivities
1pm: General Admission Gates Open
1pm: The Geeks on the Main Stage
2pm: Sign up for the St. Patrick’s Day Costume Contests by 2pm in the Social Lounge
2:30pm: Drake School of Irish Dance on the Social Lounge Stage
3pm: St. Paddy’s Day Costume Contests on the Social Lounge Stage
3pm: Joe Hall live on the Main Stage
4pm: Home Brew Contest Winner announced on the Main Stage
4:30pm: Georgia Brew Battle Winner announced on the Social Lounge Stage
5pm: Joe Hall takes a bow