Suwanee Beer Fest is proud to announce our partnership with Brew Depot to bring you the 3rd annual Suwanee Beer Fest Home Brew Competition.
This year is the 3rd Annual Home Brew contest sponsored and organized by Robert Carlton of Brew Depot, a home brew supply store located in Alpharetta. Awards will be announced at the festival.
[donate text=”ENTER HERE” url=”http://www.brewmastersopen.com”]
The competition is open to all beer categories and will be judged per BJCP guidelines.
Entries will be accepted at drop-off and shipping locations between Friday, January 24, 2014 at 8:00 AM, EST and Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 6:00 PM, EST.
All entries must be received by our shipping location or at a drop-off location by Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 6:00 PM, EST and will not be accepted after that date/time. For details, see the Entry Information page.
- Competition will be BJCP sanctioned
- Judging of the beer categories will be conducted as per the BJCP guidelines
- Competition will be open to all BJCP Beer categories (not meads and ciders)
- Competition will be limited to 400 entries
- Each entrant is limited to ten entries for this competition.
- Each entrant is limited to one entry per sub-style.
- Entry fee $10 (All proceeds go to Kingdom Kids)
- All Brewer’s score sheets available for pickup at the festival
- Best of Show judging will be conducted at the festival by Certified and National Beer Judges
- Winners of each category and the best of show will be announced at the festival
- Great prizes and ribbons awarded to winning beers (1st, 2nd & 3rd place)
- 1/27/2014 – Open Date for Online Registration
Beers may be dropped off in person or received via mail at Brew Depot 10595 Old Alabama Rd Connector, Alpharetta Ga. 30022.
3/01/2014 – Last day to receive entries at drop off locations
- 3/15/2014 – Suwanee Beer Festival, Home Brewing Best of Show Judging and Awards Ceremony
For more information call 770-645-1777.